Voice333 offers a large variety of callback services based on various authentication models. Call-back is commonly used in countries where it is difficult to originate calls due to regulatory or service cost problems. In addition, call-back allows subscribers that travel to have global access to low long-distance and international calling rates anywhere in the world. For example, if you travel overseas and need to make a call, simply log into the Voice333 web site and enter your current phone number and the system will call you right back. Voice333 offers a large variety of call-back services based on various authentication methods. Among those methods are: Web, Email, Caller ID, SMS, PIN, and SMS DID. The most common call-back methods are SMS and Web call-back. Once the system calls the subscriber at his current phone, it prompts the subscriber for a destination number (if not already provided) and then connects the call.
- Global Access to low rate calling
- Web Call-Back
- Email Call-Back
- SMS/GSM Call-Back
- PIN Authenticated Call-Back
- Multi-Call support (allows multiple calls to be made with
one callback request)
- Speed Dial support
- Distinctive Ringing support
- Support for Extension Numbers (two-stage callback dialing)
such as room numbers in hotels
Web Call-Back Flow
Email Call-Back Flow
- The caller logs into the web site.
- The caller enters the call back request information such as the number to get the call-back to and the number to be connected to.
- The caller requests a call-back.
- The system calls back and connects the origination and termination numbers.
SMS/GSM Call-Back Call Flow
- The caller sends an email to a designated email address
with proper PIN, Source Number, and Destination Number information.
- The system receives the email and connects the origination and termination numbers.
PIN Call-Back Call Flow
- The caller sends a SMS to a designated SMS number with proper
PIN, Source Number, and Destination Number information.
- The system receives the SMS and connects the origination and termination
- The caller calls the listed number.
- The caller enters their PIN.
- The caller hangs-up or enters the number to receive the call.
- The system calls back the caller.
- The caller dials the destination number.
HOW IT WORKS
Callback is a free facility which sets up a telephone call from Voice333
call center to you.
Please, read this advice if you have not used this service before:
To initiate a callback request:
- Specify the calling number the system should call you back
- Enter the destination number the system should connect you
- Click on the Request Call Back button
As soon as you click on the Request Call Back button the system will
trigger a callback request and your telephone should ring almost immediately.
Then you will be connected to the specified by you destination number
and be able to converse to the selected party.